Flowers really do intoxicate me. ~Vita Sackville-West

Beautiful Bleeding Heart

Beautiful Bleeding Heart

Monday, March 15, 2010

Garden Bloggers Bloom Day


May Dreams Gardens hosts a monthly Garden Bloggers Bloom Day the 15th of each month and asks bloggers to take a picture of what is blooming in their garden and post it on their blog. Here in Western NY we still do not have anything blooming outdoors, although with the recent snow melt and rain and warmer temperatures, the crocus can't be too far away from blooming. What's blooming at my house right now are the geraniums I planted about a month ago that had sprung to life in my basement, after their winter rest. They live in my front, south facing, living room window and seem to be quite happy!

2 comments:

  1. Indoor photos are happily accepted too, don't you worry. That's how many of us got through the past four or five months. Next month, hopefully everyone will have something blooming in our yards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I had some technical difficulty uploading my picture, but here it is! April will bring lots of spring flowers and I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete