Flowers really do intoxicate me. ~Vita Sackville-West

Beautiful Bleeding Heart

Beautiful Bleeding Heart

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Welcome to My Garden

I've wanted to start a blog for a while and always struggled with what I could write about. Well, I've got spring fever and my mind is focused on and obsessed with my garden - thinking about changes for this year, planning what new plants and other changes I'd like to make and the anticipation of what it will look like this year. I've been a gardener since I was a kid and would follow my Grandma Reardon and my dad around in both the vegetable and flower gardens. Gardening is in my blood and it's a great way for me to spend time outdoors and to commune with nature. I hope to document my garden, day to day, as it changes and grows and brings lots of joy to me as well as to my neighbors!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Jen! I kept a blog throughout our adoption and the first year of family life, once you get going it's great. Check out http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/ for backgrounds and the like. Good luck and I will follow along for ideas with my garden struggles.

    ReplyDelete